Meet Dr Josh
“I believe in empowering women to take control of their bodies, health and self-esteem. I am passionate about providing a personalised gynae service. My practice offers best-in-class treatments and services. No matter what your need, we have a solution for you. I look forward to meeting you.”
Dr. Josh Matambo
Dr. Josh has always been motivated by a desire to help others. His choice to specialise in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and more recently aesthetic gynaecology was driven by his commitment to improving the quality of life of his patients through cutting-edge treatments and procedures.
Dr. Josh believes that patient care extends beyond consultation and treatment. An appointment and care by Dr. Josh is a positive, welcoming experience from making your appointment to enjoying the comfort of his rooms.
Dr Josh Matambo completed his Medical Undergraduate training in 1992 at the University of Zimbabwe. After his internship, he went on to specialize at the University of Natal in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and obtained his fellowship FCOG (SA) in the year 2000. He has been in practice as an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist since 2001.
Clinically he has been trained by the following international institutions:
- American Aesthetic Association (AAA) for Fellowship in Cosmetic Gynecology
- European Society of Aesthetic Gynaecology (E.S.A.G.) in Surgical Live Cases Training Course on Female Genitalia Cosmetic and Reconstructive Procedures
- European Society of Aesthetic Gynaecology (E.S.A.G.) in Non-Surgical Live Cases Training Course on Female Genitalia Cosmetic and Aesthetic Procedures
- Laparoscopic Surgery of which he has received training at IRCAD Institute in Strasbourg France
Dr Josh is also a passionate academic and has attained the following Post Graduate qualifications between 2000 and 2008.
- Diploma in Bridging the Gap in Reproductive Healthcare for Women in South Africa from the
University of Karolinska in Sweden.
- Advanced Management Programme from the Manchester Business School, University of
- Diploma in Advanced Management from The Foundation for Professional Development.
Dr Josh has a passion, special interest and focus in cosmetic gynaecology. He also offers general gynaecological services including Laparascopic Surgery.